NEW PREVENTION+ Daily Tinted Moisturiser
This daily tinted moisturizer offers broad-spectrum pure mineral protection against UVA and UVB rays. The sheer formula delivers a hint of colour that subtly evens out skin tone and gives a healthy glow. We recommend using it every day. It layers seamlessly under makeup and is the perfect finishing step to help cover the appearance of redness after peels and professional treatments. Multi-action Digital Aging Defense™ helps to fight against the effects of blue light and environmental skin stressors that cause dryness, discolouration and other signs of premature aging. Free of oxybenzone, avobenzone, octocrylene, ecamsule, parabens and artificial fragrances.
Size: 91 g
Not sure which products are right for your skin? Click here to find your nearest stockist who can professionally prescribe products to address your skin concerns.
Daily use moisturizer that primes the skin for an all-day glow.
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Formulated with Digital Aging Defense to help fight the effects of blue light and environmental stressors
- Contains pure mineral UV filters
- Tinted formula offers a smooth finish and weightless feel
- Helps to blur the look of imperfections and even out skin tone
- Primes the skin for an all-day glow
Skin Type: All skin types, uneven skin colour and tone.
21% Tinted zinc oxide
Pure physical broad-spectrum sunscreen with a tint.
Hydrolyzed pea protein
|Helps to fight against the effects of blue light and environmental skin stressors that can lead to dryness, discoloration and other signs of premature aging.|
Provides antioxidant support against free radical damage.
*We at Image Skincare strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible. However because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Apply to cleansed skin every morning as a daily moisturiser and for ultimate protection. Re-apply every 2 hours when exposed to sun or as needed.
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.