AGELESS total facial cleanser
This revitalizing cleanser jumpstarts exfoliation and helps to reveal smooth, refined skin. As it removes makeup and impurities, the glycolic-based formula sweeps away dead skin buildup and helps to decongest clogged pores for the look of increased clarity and radiance. With an invigorating, cooling burst of menthol, it refreshes and wakes up dull, tired skin.
Part of the AGELESS collection, this exfoliating cleanser meets our clean clinical skincare™ standard and formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes or animal testing.
This formula has been newly modernized as of February 2022 to meet our clean clinical skincare™ standard and is formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes or animal testing.
Size: 177 ml
Not sure which products are right for your skin? Click here to find your nearest stockist who can professionally prescribe products to address your skin concerns.
- Exfoliates as it cleanses for smoother skin
- Glycolic acid gently revitalizes and helps to reveal brighter, more even-toned skin
- Helps to decongest clogged pores and supports the look of skin clarity
- Refreshes and cools the skin
Skin Type: Normal/combination, ageing, oily. Suitable as a pre-treatment for professional/chemical treatments.
- Glycolic acid: An AHA that removes dead skin buildup for more effective exfoliation of dull skin and a brighter, more even-toned appearance
- Menthol: A mint-derived compound with an invigorating natural fragrance that refreshes and cools the skin
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice: A naturally soothing plant extract
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCOLIC ACID, AMMONIUM LAURETH SULFATE, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, LAURETH-10, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, AMMONIUM SULFATE, AMMONIUM CHLORIDE, MENTHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLYOXAL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT.
*We at Image Skincare strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible. However because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Massage a liberal amount onto wet skin and rinse with lukewarm water, followed by a cold splash. Repeat if desired for additional exfoliation. Use morning and evening for best results.
- Ourania P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 50+Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Lines & WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars9 seconds agoImage
- Vanessa W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 50+Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Breakout Prone/AcneRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoExcellent Cleanser
I hyave been using this cleanser for a number of years. Before I started I would get periodic acne breakouts, but since using it, my skin has been clear.
- Anna D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 30 - 39Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Lines & Wrinkles, Congestion/Blackheads, Oily T ZoneRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLoyal Customer
I can’t tell you how much, overall I love Image Skincare products! This especially as it has really cleared up any skin issues, namely pimples!
- Vanessa W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 50+Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Oily T Zone, Breakout Prone/AcneRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAgeless Total Facial Cleanser
Excellent for keeping my skin acne free
- Kelly R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove it!!