VITAL C hydrating eye recovery gel
This light, cooling eye gel is supercharged with nourishing antioxidants and peptides that help to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. The perfect antidote to tired eyes, it works to brighten, hydrate and refresh the eye area while delivering the nourishing benefits of vitamin C.
This refreshing eye gel has been newly modernized to meet our clean clinical skincare™ standard and is formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes or animal testing.
Please note the formula for this product has been updated as of May 2022.
Size: 14 g
Not sure which products are right for your skin? Click here to find your nearest stockist who can professionally prescribe products to address your skin concerns.
- Cooling gel texture instantly soothes and refreshes tired eyes
- Targeted formula minimizes the look of dark circles and puffiness while hydrating the skin
- Vitamin C helps to nourish the undereye area
- An advanced blend of peptides smoothes the appearance of fine lines
- Nourishing antioxidants support healthy-looking skin
Skin Type: Dry, dehydrated, tired eyes, fine lines, puffy eyes.
- Peptide complex: A targeted peptide complex that improves the appearance of dark circles and wrinkles around the eyes
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate and magnesium ascorbyl phosphate: Stable forms of vitamin C that help to nourish and brighten the skin
- Sodium hyaluronate: A hydrating ingredient that helps to attract water to the skin
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYSORBATE 20, CETEARETH-20, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG-8/SMDI COPOLYMER, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS, LINOLEIC ACID, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, STEARETH-20, DISODIUM EDTA, CARBOMER, SODIUM LACTATE, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN ORANGE) PEEL OIL, PEG-8, LIMONENE, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM CITRATE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, GLYCINE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, DARUTOSIDE, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, GLUCOSE, CHRYSIN, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-5, MALUS DOMESTICA FRUIT CELL CULTURE EXTRACT, BIOTIN, DIPEPTIDE-2, CARRAGEENAN, TOCOPHEROL, LECITHIN.
*We at Image Skincare strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible. However because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Pat a pea-sized amount on the area below the eyes, the outer corners and the brow bone. Use morning and evening.
THE IMAGE WAY
Eye treatment products provide delicate care to the eye area. Apply to cleansed skin in the morning and evening after your selected serum. Don’t forget PREVENTION+® SPF moisturizer during the day. At night, use before a repair crème to nourish the skin while you sleep.
OUR PRO SAYS
Store in the refrigerator and apply chilled for a refreshing wake-up in the morning or at night.
- TanyaI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 days ago4 Stars
Live this product.
- Sarah F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 30 - 39Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Hyperpigmentation/Dark Spots, Lines & Wrinkles, Acne ScarsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this!!
Easy to use , brightening eye gel.
Make up sits nicely on top. Improved my fine lines and dark circles quickly. Love using for day with ageless eye at night.
- Mary S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 50+Skin Type Dry/DehydratedSkin Concerns Lines & Wrinkles, Hyperpigmentation/Dark SpotsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVital C hydrating eye recovery gel
This eye gel is easy to use, either morning, or night or both. It is light, yet moisturizing and has become my "go to" eye treatment.
- Jo A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 40 - 49Skin Type Dry/DehydratedSkin Concerns Dehydration, Hyperpigmentation/Dark SpotsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoDark circles be gone!
First time using this product and it does wonders for the dark circles under your eyes! It hydrates and makes you look rested. Love it!
- MadsVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 29Skin Type Dry/DehydratedSkin Concerns Dehydration, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoDry eczema patch
Each year around March, when the cooler weather begins, I get 2 patches of dry skin/eczema under my eye and on my eye lid. The VITAL C hydrating eye recovery gel is the only product that clears the dry patch and leaves my skin soft and smooth!